Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in the UNILAG post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. UNILAG first and supplementary batch admission lists are ONLY accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal at the time of this publication, Currently, you can only access your UNILAG admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
UNILAG SCREENING PROCEDURE
- First, log on to www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login
- You need to fill a biodata form. In the end, you should print it.
Get the following document ready and scanned before uploading them:
- Get your Birth Certificate
- Get your Letter of Reference
- Get your Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Get your Certificate of State of Origin
- Get your JAMB Admission Letter
- Get your Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Get the following document ready and submit them to the Registration Officer in your faculty, they will guide you in the next line of action to take.