We are pleased to announce that NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2020/2021 is out. SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2020 – Shell Nigerial Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its Co-venture partners and the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) invite application from suitably qualified undergraduates for the ongoing 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award. NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship scheme is the programme is aimed to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerian undergraduates in their various fields of study.
Snepco scholarship provides yearly grants to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree program. Students who meet the requirements should apply below and check the deadline.
28th August 2020.
Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities
Accepted Subject Areas: The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Recommended MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 – Apply
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship:
Scholarships are renewable till graduation. Recipients are expected to maintain high academic / ethical standards, and other conditions outlined in the scholarship award letter.
How to Apply for NNPC/Snepco Scholarship:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level
To apply, click the link below:
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board