The Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwarapoly) ND Part-time Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Qualified candidates are to apply for admission into the following ND part-time programs from Kwara Polytechnic State, Ilorin, for the 2020/2021 session.
KWARAPOLY ND PART-TIME ADMISSION PROGRAMMES
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Welding & Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
KWARAPOLY ND PART-TIME ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants for admission into national diploma part-time programs must have at least two credits in relevant subjects from SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB in a maximum of two sittings.
- All applicants must have a credit pass in Mathematics and English Language before applying for admission to any program in Kwarapoly.
- Candidates for admission to the national part-time diploma programs (ND) must register on the JAMB e-Facility portal
APPLICATION INTO KWARAPOLY ND PART-TIME ADMISSION – Apply
Qualified candidates should click the link below to apply for admission into Kwarapoly ND Part-Time program. All applications must be done online.
All applications close on Friday, 31st July, 2020.
It is important to note the following;
- All applications require a fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00).
- All payments for the application must be made via “College Pay” with your debit card, master card or prepaid card.
- Candidates who take the O’Level exams in November / December 2020 will not be admitted.
- The email used must be personal and reflect the surname of the applicant.
- The phone number used must be personal.
- The contact address must be that of the parent or legal guardian.