This is to inform all applicants of Edo University, Iyamho that Edo University Post Utme form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. All qualified candidates are therefore advised to carefully read the information below, to know more about Edo University Post Utme form.
|Cost of Post Utme Form||₦2,000|
|Post Utme Application Status||Ongoing|
|Screening Date||Not Yet Out|
|Application Deadline||Not Yet Out|
Courses Offered in Edo University
|1.||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biochemistry|
|B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science|
|2.||FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES||MB. Medicine and Surgery|
|3.||FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||B.Sc. Accounting|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|B.A. English Language|
|B.A. History and International Studies|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration|
|4.||FACULTY OF ENGINEEERING||B.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|5.||FACULTY OF LAW||Law|
|6.||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||B.Sc. Microbiology|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology|
|B.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
Candidates who wrote the 2020 Unified Tertiary Enrollment Exam (UTME) and have a UTME score of 160 and above are eligible to apply for Edo University Admission.
Edo University Admission Requirements
- Applicants should complete the online application form by visiting the Edo University Iyamho official website via edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applicants must have met the Department’s minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at GCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents in not more than two sessions. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained in one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- All applicants will be required to undergo Edo University’s Iyamho screening exercise.
N/B: Interested applicants who have written this year UTME and wish to change their choice of university to Edo University Iyamho are to follow the procedures below;
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB
- Complete Edo University’s Iyamho online application form
- Take part in Edo University’s Iyamho screening exercise.
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo University Post Utme Form
To apply for the post utme screening, applicants are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only ₦2,000 only and proceed with the link below to apply.
Post Utme Screening Date
The post Utme screening date and time has not yet been released online by the university. All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Edo University Iyamho shall commence 1st semester of 2020/2021 academic session in October, 2020 irrespective of the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic as the University uses the CANVAS Learning Management System (1st and only University in Nigeria), a virtual online teaching platform in lecture delivery to its students pending physical resumption when Covid-19 pandemic is over.
Candidates are to come along with the following for the screening exercise;
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: [email protected]. Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915