Application forms for the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercises for Adeleke Univesity for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Adeleke University post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Adeleke University Admission Eligibility.
All candidates who made the Adeleke University their 1st choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME JAMB examination.
The minimum qualification for the course is 5 credits, including English, math and three other subjects relevant to the WASC / NECO / NABTEB exams or their equivalents (not more than 2 sittings).
Furthermore, degree programs such as English, History and International Studies, Diplomacy, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Libraries and Information Sciences do NOT require credit points in mathematics.
However, Candidates waiting for Level O results must have an acceptable resume qualification before enrollment.
Adeleke University Post Utme Requirements
Candidates applying for post utme should possess the following candidates below.
- Available O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Current JAMB UTME Results.
Adeleke University Direct Entry Requirements
For A 3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
For A 2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
For Transfer Admission
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADELEKE UNIVERSITY POST UTME EXERCISE.
Candidates should log on to the University portal or click on 2020/2021 POST UTME application link below.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- Adeleke University accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
In conclusion, candidates can contact the Admissions Office via their official phone number(s) and email address:08068202021, 08060019561, 08032729862, firstname.lastname@example.org