ABSU 2nd batch Admission List 2019/2020 is out. Abia State University (ABSU) second admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school. If you took part in ABSU Post UTME, see how to check your admission status below.
How to Check ABSU 2nd batch Admission List.
ABSU 2nd Batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session is now out on school portal. The list of candidates offered admission (2nd Batch) into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released on-line and all Abia State University Notice Boards.
See procedure to check your admission status on the school’s website:
- Candidates should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/)
- Under “Applicants” on the menu Section, Select “Purchase Admission Status Checking Card” and proceed to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
– ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
– Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc,
– Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- Log back on to the ABSU portal (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/),
- Under “Applicants” Select your Check Admission Status and provide your JAMB Registration Number where required and proceed to login and check your admission status and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
- Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed.
Please be properly guided.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates.