Application forms for the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercises for AAU Ekpoma for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Ambrose Alli University post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
AAU Ekpoma Admission Eligibility.
All candidates who made the Adeleke University their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2020 UTME JAMB examination.
The minimum qualification for the course is 5 credits, including English, math and three other subjects relevant to the WASC / NECO / NABTEB exams or their equivalents (not more than 2 sittings).
Furthermore, degree programs such as English, History and International Studies, Diplomacy, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, Libraries and Information Sciences do NOT require credit points in mathematics.
However, Candidates waiting for Level O results must have an acceptable resume qualification before enrollment.
Also, all Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission must choose AAU, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice.
When is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening commences on June 22nd and closes on 20th August 2020.
AAU Post UTME Application Fee
The official cost for the AAU post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This also applies to direct entry candidates
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAU EKPOMA POST UTME SCREENING
Applicants should click the link below to apply and follow the procedure stated;
- Applicants are advised to apply to Interswitch using ATM debit cards online.
- All applicants must upload their passport color photo, fill out all relevant documents (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) etc. with the correct exam number and pin to the portal.
- Applicants must preview and confirm that the passport photo has been uploaded correctly as no claims for incorrect or blank images will be listened to after submitting the forms.
AAU EKPOMA Post Utme Application Deadline.
The Post UTME and Direct Entry Application deadline is on 20th August 2020.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no physical screening
- Any Applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2020/2021 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be ‘disqualified’.
If you still have any question regarding the AAU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions below.